To RSVP to an event hosted at RSVPify, you'll need the unique RSVPify URL created by your host. To maintain our host's privacy, RSVPify doesn't provide a searchable directory of events.
- Visit the web address provided by your event's host. It will look like http://event.rsvpify.com. (NOTE: Your host may instead have a custom URL (e.g. www.event.com).)
- Follow the on-screen prompts, filling in the information requested by your host.
Having trouble locating or accessing the event you'd like to RSVP to?
- Your host should have provided you with an RSVP URL that looks like http://event.rsvpify.com. Navigate to this URL for direct access to the event's RSVP form. If you don't have such a URL, please contact your even't host directly. For privacy reasons, we can't discuss a specific event with anyone but that event's host.
- Are you performing a Google search or other web search for a URL instead of entering the URL directly into the address bar of your web browser? Please note that Google does not index all RSVPify events, and URLs should be entered into the address bar, and not searched for using Google or another search engine. If entered correctly, you will be directly navigated to the RSVP form, with no search required.
Enter http://event.rsvpify.com into your browser's address bar NOT into a search field.
- Double-check that you've correctly entered in the provided URL. A small typo can make all the difference!
- If you're still unable to reach the RSVP website for your desired event, please contact your event's host to confirm the URL (web address) of the event.