Nope! Your guests can proceed with their RSVP immediately. No sign up and no hassle. Guest's email addresses are used for the sole purpose of sending email confirmations, and we’ll never sell, distribute or otherwise use your guest's email address for marketing purposes.
Articles in this section
- How does RSVPify work?
- Can guests change or edit their RSVP after it has been submitted?
- Do my guests have to enter their e-mail address? Will you use this email address for marketing?
- How do you guys define a 'party'?
- Will my guests need to 'sign up' to submit their RSVP?
- Will my RSVPify event and URL expire?
- Can I edit my RSVP after I've 'launched' it and started accepting RSVPs?
- Is RSVPify safe? Secure?